Saturday, September 10, 2011

Progress on my Scrappy Triple Irish Chain

Off to work on piecing my scrappy Triple Irish Chain:

 I started this one about a month ago, but I have been leaving it packed up for my quilt guild sewing days. (my photos were taken with my phone, so they are not the best.)
 Remember, this is a jelly roll that I got on sale for $5! I think the white really makes the colors brilliant.

The squares aren't sewn together yet - I still have more to do.










Piece!
Michele Hester

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful. I like it!!

    Betty in FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. Is there a pattern to this? I can see this in Fall and Christmas colors for a tabletopper. Very nice. Hope your DH finger gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...