Progress on my Scrappy Triple Irish Chain

Off to work on piecing my scrappy Triple Irish Chain:

 I started this one about a month ago, but I have been leaving it packed up for my quilt guild sewing days. (my photos were taken with my phone, so they are not the best.)
 Remember, this is a jelly roll that I got on sale for $5! I think the white really makes the colors brilliant.

The squares aren't sewn together yet - I still have more to do.










Piece!
Michele Hester
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful. I like it!!

    Betty in FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. Is there a pattern to this? I can see this in Fall and Christmas colors for a tabletopper. Very nice. Hope your DH finger gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...