Thursday, September 8, 2011

How did I do?

Here is the completed block - all hairies aside LOL! I finished all of the tucking and tying of thread tails and here is my first finished raw edge, machine applique, Florabunda block......






By the way, WHAT IS UP WITH BLOGGER???? I had all of my blog reading caught up this afternoon, but when I just logged in I now have 473 unread items! I know I follow an excessive number of blogs, but there is no way there were 473 posts in a matter of hours today!

Piece,
Michele Hester

2 comments:

  1. Wow Michele! It looks so neat. I keep going out of the lines with mine raw edge one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...