Quilting Services Menu: (click here to see samples my quilting)We are able to a full range of quilting options. From simply basting to full prepping and binding. We can supply you with batting and backing. If you have a quilt you would like quilted, please send a photo of the front and back, along with the measurements. We will schedule a time to talk about your needs. We will discuss the following:
- Quilting can range from heavily quilted show pieces to heirloom pieces, to allover designs or a combination thereof. Much of your decision will likely depend on the planned usage of the quilt and budget. Our allover quilting is 2.5 cents per inch. If you desire something difference, we will quote your a price after our phone conversation discussing your desires for the quilt.
- Batting - do you like the feel of lying in the cocoon of a heavy quilt? do you intend to hang your quilt and want it to stay flat? Do you prefer a light weight quilt?
- Binding - we can do as little or as much as you would like - you supply the fabric and we can cut, piece and bind. We can sew on by machine and leave it for you to finish, or we can do a complete finish.
- Fabric Backing - we can supply you with batting or you can provide your own. It must be 4-6 inches larger than your quilt top on all four sides. So if you have a 100x100 quilt, your backing would need to be 108-112 by 108-112.
- Thread - 100% cotton, Polyester or monofilament your thread choice will make a difference in the appearance of your final quilt. Do you like to see the quilting thread? or do you prefer to only see suttle texture changes? Thread color, weight and content all make a difference in the final appearance of your quilt.
- Quilt preparation - we will be happy to prepare your quilt for quilting. Clipping threads, pressing seams, squaring up. A well-prepared top will make for a much nicer quilting finish.
- Shipping/Delivery options for your quilt.
Read Before Shipping Your Quilt!
Call: 678.767.0514 | Email: Michele.Hester@gmail.com
- Do not ship quilt until a reserved time slot has been confirmed by Michele.Hester@gmail.com
- Shipping to Michele Hester, Rome, GA 30161
- Shipping Cost – Customer pays cost for shipping and insurance to and from Rome, GA 30161
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.
Until next time,
Until next time,
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.