Mug Rug #2 - Different Binding

Here is mug rug number 2......I tried a different edge finish this time.  Not sure I like it, but it was easier than traditional binding. I am going to master the traditional binding on this small scale if it kills me!

If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. love your little fussy cut rug. these things are addictive. I have yet to do more but did 12 for Christmas and keep seeing fabric and thinking should do a mug rug.

    side not it's funny you and I have the same background on our blogs. I don't know how I missed yours in the past I am some what of a blog junkie
    happy sewing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...