But I NEEDED white fabric...........

Hubby went with me to the fabric store today, on our way for a hot date.....I needed to get some white fabric to use on a new quilt that I just designed and wanted to start on tomorrow - more on that to come. So anyway, here is what I got:


Two Greens

Two Oranges

Two Yellows

One Pink

Two Blacks

One White



Hmmmm.........only one white and one pink, won't they be lonely? Maybe I should go back and get them some friends!


Back to the reason I was getting the white fabric - I have designed a new quilt that I will be starting hopefully tomorrow. I have failed miserably so far, in fulfilling the namesake of this blog, so I am going to make this my first official tutorial. I will be writing a tutorial and sharing the pattern for this quilt as I go. It is a traditionally pieced quilt, that will be fairly simple. I have already laid out the quilting motifs for it as well (which I will share too!)  Please join me and please let your friends know about it.

See you soon!
Michele Hester


P.S. A little birdie told me that there would be a great giveaway when we reach 50 followers on this blog, so spread the word.  ;-)
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh they look so out of place.. all alone there.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...