Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mug Rug Mondays

The free mug rug quilt patterns have been so successful and fun that I have decided to post an weekly occasional (life gets in the way sometimes) mug rug pattern on Mondays. I am calling it Mug Rug Mondays. (I am going to attempt to create a button, if anyone has any pointers, I sure could use them - hint.) Also, I have added a page that will make it easier for everyone to go directly to the free patterns. Please share my blog with your friends. Remind them that by becoming followers, they will automatically be updated every time something new is added. Don't we all love followers - they are the fuel that keep us going - and comments too of course!

Michele Hester

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your mug rug patterns. I am now following you, and look forward to reading your blog. You are very generous.
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...