Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Mug Rug Pattern - pieced and quilted

Okay, so I couldn't just leave you hanging with just the free mug rug pattern, I wanted you to see it actually sewn out.  Here is the one I put together tonight:


Here is the back:

I simply quilted in the ditch using my blind hem foot.  I have not done the binding yet, as it is late and I have learned to never bind when I am tired!

I used my leftover fabric from my 2010 Hoffman Challenge quilt, which is shown here:




Enjoy!

Michele Hester

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color choices. I could definitely picture my morning cup of tea on this mug rug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...