Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Mug Rug Pattern - pieced and quilted

Okay, so I couldn't just leave you hanging with just the free mug rug pattern, I wanted you to see it actually sewn out.  Here is the one I put together tonight:


Here is the back:

I simply quilted in the ditch using my blind hem foot.  I have not done the binding yet, as it is late and I have learned to never bind when I am tired!

I used my leftover fabric from my 2010 Hoffman Challenge quilt, which is shown here:




Enjoy!

Michele Hester
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

1 comment:

KatieQ said...

Lovely color choices. I could definitely picture my morning cup of tea on this mug rug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...