Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Roast Beef - Easy and Delicious

I just made the most amazing Roast Beef I have had in my life! I found the recipe on the Taste of Home forums:

2 - 2 1/2 pound roasts (5 pounds of roast any kind)
1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix
1 envelope Italian Dressing mix
1 envelope Brown Gravy mix
1 cup of water

Put the roast in a crock pot, followed by the water and then all of the seasonings.....no need to stir.
Cook in crock-pot according you manufacturer directions.....basically I just cook on high until it smells good!

How easy is that? Let me know if you try it - you will never go back to your old recipe!

Piece,
Michele Hester

American Beauty - Free Quilt Pattern

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FREE QUILT PATTERN I really like this quilt pattern. I probably would do something a little different to the o...