Monday, April 4, 2011

Mug Rug Monday - Walking on Sunshine

For those of us who are FINALLY experiencing Spring, it is truly a celebration. For those of you who still can't see the ground through the snow and ice, it will be here soon......Today's mug rug is a celebration of Spring.

CLICK HERE FOR PATTERN




One of my inspirations on this design is the work of MamaCJT....her blog is one of my favorites. I love her whimsical designs and her great attitude. For this mug rug, I plan to use her raw edge applique technique.

Don't forget there are several free patterns here on my blog - be sure to check them out by clicking on Free Patterns at the top of this page. Enjoy!

Michele

Free Quilt Pattern - Glitz Garden

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FREE QUILT PATTERN Oddly shaped quilts always intrigue me - especially when they are more "traditional&quo...