Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blooming photos....

I am so happy that spring is here! A couple of days ago I walked around my yard and took some blooming photos for you. Enjoy!
This tulip has been surviving for years - but this is the first I have seen it bloom. The tomato cage is to protect it from dogs/children and husbands.




Some would consider these as weeds, but when the winter has been as harsh as this year - I welcome any flower!


I have hundreds of grape hyacinths growing all over my yard.




This is another one that I was told was a weed, but I like it!




Buttercups are another abundance in our yard, and they are a SURE sign of spring.









Soon it will be difficult to see much of our land, because the dogwoods are so thick and beautiful.



The Camellia bloomed late this year - I was worried they weren't going to grace us with their presence.







Red Buds - home of chiggers in the summer, but in the Spring they are a welcome sight.





For those of you still buried in snow, or coming into Fall, remember - Spring will come again.

Michele Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...