Blooming photos....

I am so happy that spring is here! A couple of days ago I walked around my yard and took some blooming photos for you. Enjoy!
This tulip has been surviving for years - but this is the first I have seen it bloom. The tomato cage is to protect it from dogs/children and husbands.




Some would consider these as weeds, but when the winter has been as harsh as this year - I welcome any flower!


I have hundreds of grape hyacinths growing all over my yard.




This is another one that I was told was a weed, but I like it!




Buttercups are another abundance in our yard, and they are a SURE sign of spring.









Soon it will be difficult to see much of our land, because the dogwoods are so thick and beautiful.



The Camellia bloomed late this year - I was worried they weren't going to grace us with their presence.







Red Buds - home of chiggers in the summer, but in the Spring they are a welcome sight.





For those of you still buried in snow, or coming into Fall, remember - Spring will come again.

Michele Hester
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...