Monday, February 20, 2017

Must Make Monday - Crows in the Corner - Free Quilt Pattern

I've decided to add a "Must Make Monday" into my rotation. I don't know about you guys, but I frequently run across patterns that I REALLY want to make, and in my life, there is simply no time to get it done "right now."

But I really like the pattern and want to be able to find it, when the time opens up on my schedule. I need a go-to place to find them, so I decided to start posting links to them, that way, they are here when I need them. I thought you might enjoy them as well.

This one is a combination of piecing and applique. It is antique looking in the photo, but could easily be modernized, just by a change in fabric. If you didn't want to do all the half square triangles, you could just substitute a 9" finished square of your favorite quilt block. I would love to see a photo, if you make this quilt.

This one is brought to us by Windham Fabrics and designed by Jill Reid.

3 comments:

  1. I made this quilt and it is one of my favorites. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was really nice and would make a good scrap buster.....Would love to see a photo of yours - did you use same color palette? Any tips?

      Delete
    2. It's been awhile since I made this. Let me hunt down a photo or I will retake a photo of the quilt. I went with pinks/browns and some greens civil war fabrics. I don't remember having any problems with this quilt. It really is pretty easy.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...