Must Make Monday - Crows in the Corner - Free Quilt Pattern

I've decided to add a "Must Make Monday" into my rotation. I don't know about you guys, but I frequently run across patterns that I REALLY want to make, and in my life, there is simply no time to get it done "right now."

But I really like the pattern and want to be able to find it, when the time opens up on my schedule. I need a go-to place to find them, so I decided to start posting links to them, that way, they are here when I need them. I thought you might enjoy them as well.

This one is a combination of piecing and applique. It is antique looking in the photo, but could easily be modernized, just by a change in fabric. If you didn't want to do all the half square triangles, you could just substitute a 9" finished square of your favorite quilt block. I would love to see a photo, if you make this quilt.

This one is brought to us by Windham Fabrics and designed by Jill Reid.
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. I made this quilt and it is one of my favorites. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was really nice and would make a good scrap buster.....Would love to see a photo of yours - did you use same color palette? Any tips?

      Delete
    2. It's been awhile since I made this. Let me hunt down a photo or I will retake a photo of the quilt. I went with pinks/browns and some greens civil war fabrics. I don't remember having any problems with this quilt. It really is pretty easy.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...