Friday, February 24, 2017

Look at what I got today!




I finished my final project in the Martha Pullen Licensing class yesterday. I used my BabyLock Ovation Serger and my BabyLock Destiny to complete this Madeira Window Pillow.





Both machines made this project a breeze - especially the ruffles!
Click here to see teaching menu
So today, I got my diploma! And I am excited to be a Martha Pullen Licensed Teacher! I love sewing and I love quilting....and even more, I love sharing tips, tricks, techniques, and ideas with others. It is why I love the world of sewing and quilting so much - because sharing is at the core of this community.

While my Martha Pullen licensing is the newest addition, I have a few other tricks in my bag as well. I have created a new page listing my areas of knowledge. If you have a guild or a sewing store or even a group of friends who just want to get together and learn something new, please contact me. I would enjoy the opportunity to meet you and your group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...