2013 Free Quilt BOM - I Love Sewing 1st block

The first block  of the Sulky "I love to sew" quilt block of the month has been released:



To ge the instructions, just click on the photo above. I think this quilt is so fun - I would really enjoy seeing photos of your finished progress - please share a link with us in the comments.
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. I really love this BOM. Feel free to link it up at BOMs Away if you like. :) whathootquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me.. cuz I certainly wouldn't remember on my own n this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this beautiful pattern
    my first block is finished
    http://veromilu.blogspot.be/2013/01/sulky-bom-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have been WAITING!!! for access to this pattern! Thank you for posting. I tried a specific link to the BOM, but unfortunately, I could only find the 1st block.
    How, when will the next blocks be released? I have the 5 pages of info on getting started but been unable to get access as you have
    Thanks, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...