Friday, November 23, 2012

It's here!!! The 2012 Christmas Quilt Show is open.....

The 2012 Christmas Quilt Show is here.....Oh my goodness, I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I cannot wait to see all of your wonderful Christmas (or winter-themed) quilt projects and to visit your blog posts about them. So that it is easily found, I am including the entry/link tool here, but please read the entire post, before you add your link. I would hate for you to miss out on opportunities to win  door prizes.

First, I want to recognize and thank all the Santas and Elves that have helped with this show, by sharing links and information before the show started.

Next, our sponsors for this event have been very generous.  Thank you to all the sponsors!  This show is certainly more fun for those that enter projects in this show, as well as those that come to view this show, by having these wonderful sponsors:

·         ASF Lightware Solutions
·         Aurifil
·         BlackEyed Susan Designs
·         C&T Publishing
·         Fabric.com
·         Fat Quarter Shop
·         Jay Bee Designs
·         PurrfectSpots.com
·         Quiltboxes.com
·         SewforeverQuilting
·         Sewing with Silk
·         Taste of Home Magazine
·         Udderly Smooth
·         Wagons West Designs

Next, I want to thank everyone that takes the time to enter this show.  This show wouldn't happen without you.  But I do ask that before you add a link, please be sure to first read the rules on the entry page.


Thank you to those that take time to view all the entries and leave words of encouragement with the quilters that entered.  After all, one of the best parts of entering a quilt in a show is hearing positive feedback.

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll do my best to respond.  Due to the anticipated number of comments, my apologies if I am unable to get to you quickly.

Lastly, remember this is all about having fun, enjoying the holidays and sharing our love of quilting with others.  And, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and winter holiday season!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO QUILT SUBMISSION PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...