I shared this on my other blog, but it was so good, I wanted to make sure you guys saw it too......
4-6 Pork Chops
Bill's Amazing Dry Rub (#464)
Peach Jalapeno Jam (#340)
Small can diced peaches (drain and reserve juice)
Fresh Cilantro 2T chopped
Red Onion 1/4c chopped
Canola oil 1T
- Generously sprinkle pork chops with Bill's Amazing Dry Rub (#464) and massage it on all sides of the pork chop. Let them rest for 30 minutes at room temperature. (Grilling cold meat reduces flavor and color of the finished product.)
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill chops until cooked to desired temperature. (This will vary depending on size of your chops.)
WHILE YOU ARE COOKING YOUR PORK CHOPS:
- Using the side burner on your grill, in medium saucepan, saute onions in oil until soft.
- Add Peach Jalapeno Jam (#340) and drained peaches to the onions. Stir over low heat until it begins to bubble. Optional: add some of the reserved peach juice, to loosen it up and take down the spice heat to your taste.
- Add chopped cilantro.
- If you want, you can brush some of the glaze onto your pork chops in the last minute of cooking on each side. Be careful that they are not on direct heat or the sugar in the glaze will easily burn.
- Serve grilled pork chops topped with Peach Jalapeno glaze.
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.
Until next time,
Until next time,
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.