Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Modern Quilt Rack - Free Plans - No hearts included

Can someone please tell my why so many quilt racks have hearts on them? It's not that I have anything against hearts, it's just that I can't figure out why that seems to be the dominant design element on many quilt racks. It adds a "country" feel, but not the right country feel in my opinion.

I was delighted to find this "modern" quilt rack, with a free pattern for hubby to build me one!




It is tagged as "modern" but I think it could fit many decors. It easily doubles as a sofa table too! What do you think? Would you like the plans? Having trouble motivating hubby to do something like this for you? I have found the secret - I simply pick up one of his power tools and ask where the plug in is...............gets him every time! ;-) Once you get him motivated (I suppose one might pull herself away from one's sewing machine...........) click here for the plans to make your very own.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I wonder if they could be 'stackable'. A whole wall worth of quilt rack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...