Modern Quilt Rack - Free Plans - No hearts included

Can someone please tell my why so many quilt racks have hearts on them? It's not that I have anything against hearts, it's just that I can't figure out why that seems to be the dominant design element on many quilt racks. It adds a "country" feel, but not the right country feel in my opinion.

I was delighted to find this "modern" quilt rack, with a free pattern for hubby to build me one!




It is tagged as "modern" but I think it could fit many decors. It easily doubles as a sofa table too! What do you think? Would you like the plans? Having trouble motivating hubby to do something like this for you? I have found the secret - I simply pick up one of his power tools and ask where the plug in is...............gets him every time! ;-) Once you get him motivated (I suppose one might pull herself away from one's sewing machine...........) click here for the plans to make your very own.
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I wonder if they could be 'stackable'. A whole wall worth of quilt rack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...