Thursday, February 16, 2012

To make you smile......

Because the kitchen remodel, I haven't gotten a lot of quilting done lately, so I wanted to share a couple of photos I took in the last month or so....I think they will make you smile.


I took this photo in the lobby of a hotel we recently checked into....what's wrong with this picture?


The funny thing about this one, is the story that goes with it.....my mother (age 65) and I were riding along and she excitedly read this sign to me - "Over 60? Singles Vacation Ahead!" - you tell me, was this wishful thinking or a case of bad eye sight? Incidentally, she is still married to my father.

Stunning Free Quilt Pattern - Bravo Indigo

Click here to download I don't know how I missed this one before - I think it is absolutely stunning! The pattern includes strip ...