Boo! - free Halloween Mug Rug Pattern

This is a reprint from a couple of years ago, but I don't want all of this hard work to go to waste! It is a free mug rug pattern, or free embroidery design, or free mini quilt pattern for you.....what you call it is up to you - I just think it was a lot of fun to make! Digitized by moi!

 This one is a combination of applique and machine embroidery, but I am also including the outline drawing, so that if you want to do traditional applique or even hand embroidery, you have those options as well.
 I am quite please with how this stitched out.....now I just have to get it sandwiched and quilted for Will's teacher! I am always a day late it seems.


 If you don't want to miss out on future free quilt related patterns, please sign up to follow me. I would love to hear your comments and certainly would like to see photos if you stitch out the design. To get the files:

Boo! - jpeg for traditional applique
Boo! - .xxx embroidery file
Boo! - .pes embroidery file
Boo! - .exp embroidery fil
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...