Attractive wall hanging

I am not sure why I am so attracted to this pattern, but I am. It reminds me of a storm at sea quilt block. I like patterns that look curved, but aren't - let's face it, curves aren't the easiest thing to sew.

What attracts you to this pattern?

Click here to get the free quilt pattern from Benartex.
If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful. I love how your eyes are drawn to the center of the quilt. Thanks for directing me to the pattern. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like I'm looking through a kaleidoscope. Very nice pattern, but you really shouldn't tempt me to start something else....giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It look all curvy until you see close up and then it looks doable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. It has color and movement. Your eye doesn't rest, but, keeps finding something else to 'see' in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...