Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Christmas Quilt Show

The winners have been picked. Below is a list of winners. If you name is listed, please e-mail me with you name, mailing address AND your 1st three preferences on the prize selections. I cannot guarantee you will get something from your wish list, but I will do my best for everyone.


  • Barbara - CatPatches
  • BillieBee
  • Bonnie at Southern Style
  • Chez
  • CJ Tinkle
  • Dana Gaffney
  • Deb@asimplelifequilts
  • Debbie - Vrooman's Quilts
  • Eunice
  • Gene Black
  • Jamie Lee
  • Judy Chain
  • Karen - Quilts, Etc.
  • Leslie McNeil
  • Linda (MsStitcher1948)
  • Mary - Quiltin' Grandmas
  • Quilting Hottie
  • Sew.Darn.Quilt
  • SewCalGal
  • Shannon @ I'm Working on aProject
  • SheriA
  • Snoodles - Linda
  • Sylvia of Bunchberry Studio
  • The Cuddle Quilter
  • The Missing Piece
  • Vivian at Quilts and a Mug
Here is a list of the prizes to choose from (some of them have more than one available):


 Thank you all for participating. This has truly been fun for me, and I hope that you too enjoyed the 2012 Christmas Quilt Show. I pray that you and your families have a blessed Christmas this year.

Free Quilt Pattern - Glitz Garden

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FREE QUILT PATTERN Oddly shaped quilts always intrigue me - especially when they are more "traditional&quo...