Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A little accomplishment

So, I have finally been able to get back to my sewing machine for a little while and here is what I have accomplished:


These Monkey Wrench or Snail's Trail quilt blocks are for my partners in the 2nd Quarter 3 x 6 Mini Bee on Flickr. While I have done a couple of mug rug swaps, this is my first online bee.

The way this bee works is that there are 6 members to each "hive" and each member makes five blocks using the same pattern, with fabric color preferences of the recipients. There is a Flickr conversation setup so that we can communicate with each other throughout the process. The process can be "secret" or not - it is up to each individual or hive. So far it has been a fun experience! I can't wait to receive my squishies!

Later!
Michele Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...