Friday, March 18, 2011

Mug Rug Monday - Flower and Butterfly (free mug rug pattern)

I am a little late, so please forgive me. We were in New Orleans for a brief vacation and I failed to plan ahead and get my mug rug pattern ready for you. Here is this week's free mug rug pattern:


Click here to download the pattern.





I don't know about you, but I am so glad to see Spring arriving! This week's mug rug pattern is an applique pattern in celebration of Spring. I hope that you enjoy it. I will be using a raw edge applique technique on this one. The pattern is here. You will see that there is a 1/4" seam allowance included in the pattern, so just cut that away if you intend to use a raw edge technique.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you back on Monday!

Michele Hester

Free Quilt Pattern - WAY easier than it looks

I recently came across a new-to-me source for free quilt patterns. This one is going on my must-make list. How cute would this be in ...