Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design
Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...
-
This year's Christmas Quilt Show is a celebration for me in more than one way! I have now officially been positing in blogland for one...
-
If you haven't already seen all of the beautiful entries, now is the time to visit the entries in the 2012 Christmas Quilt Show. You ...
-
It is finally here - Mug Rug Monday! Every Monday, I will be sharing a new free mug rug pattern with you. I don't know about you, but I ...
Such great patterns! Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects!
ReplyDeleteVery cute quilt. Thanks for the tutorial and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
thank you for the lovely pattern. Can't wait to try it!
ReplyDelete