Monday, April 4, 2011

Mug Rug Monday - Walking on Sunshine

For those of us who are FINALLY experiencing Spring, it is truly a celebration. For those of you who still can't see the ground through the snow and ice, it will be here soon......Today's mug rug is a celebration of Spring.

CLICK HERE FOR PATTERN




One of my inspirations on this design is the work of MamaCJT....her blog is one of my favorites. I love her whimsical designs and her great attitude. For this mug rug, I plan to use her raw edge applique technique.

Don't forget there are several free patterns here on my blog - be sure to check them out by clicking on Free Patterns at the top of this page. Enjoy!

Michele

2 comments:

  1. She is quite a wonderful designer isn't she! I find her colors very inspirational! Her designs delightful.. and her personality.. well contagious! LOVE her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Michele.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...