Okay, so I couldn't just leave you hanging with just the free mug rug pattern, I wanted you to see it actually sewn out. Here is the one I put together tonight:
Here is the back:
I simply quilted in the ditch using my blind hem foot. I have not done the binding yet, as it is late and I have learned to never bind when I am tired!
I used my leftover fabric from my 2010 Hoffman Challenge quilt, which is shown here:
Enjoy!
Michele Hester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design
Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...
-
This year's Christmas Quilt Show is a celebration for me in more than one way! I have now officially been positing in blogland for one...
-
If you haven't already seen all of the beautiful entries, now is the time to visit the entries in the 2012 Christmas Quilt Show. You ...
-
It is finally here - Mug Rug Monday! Every Monday, I will be sharing a new free mug rug pattern with you. I don't know about you, but I ...

Lovely color choices. I could definitely picture my morning cup of tea on this mug rug.
ReplyDelete