Sunday, November 30, 2014

A finish............


Several months ago, I started experimenting with the disappearing pinwheel blocks. I used all sizes and turned them in multiple directions. My only "rule" was that they be blue and yellow.

 
This was also and experiment in quilting motifs. My goal was to practice a lot of different motifs - not just fillers.

The small pinwheels on this block are only about an inch!



I REALLY like the way these look when set on point. I can't believe how different they look! I will probably make a whole quilt this way.



 I will get a photo of the whole quilt loaded soon.

Free Quilt Pattern - WAY easier than it looks

I recently came across a new-to-me source for free quilt patterns. This one is going on my must-make list. How cute would this be in ...